The 3D City Database Importer/Exporter is a Java-based front-end for the 3D City Database and allows for high-performance loading and extracting 3D city model data.
- 3.1. Interfaces
- 3.2. Database connections and operations
- 3.3. Importing CityGML files
- 3.4. Exporting to CityGML
- 3.5. Exporting to KML/COLLADA/glTF
- 3.6. Preferences
- 3.7. Map window for bounding box selections
- 3.8. Using the command line interface (CLI)
- 3.9. Importer/Exporter plugins
Please refer to Section 1.1 for system requirements and a documentation of the installation procedure.
The 3D City Database Importer/Exporter is free software under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See the LICENSE.txt file shipped with the software for more details. For a copy of the Apache License, Version 2.0, please visit http://www.apache.org/licenses/.